CUPERTINO, Calif., Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Ensighten, the leader in enterprise data and tag management solutions, served over 650 billion digital marketing tags to the websites of leading global retailers and brands during the second quarter of 2013. This represents a 325% increase year over year.
The announcement marks the twelfth consecutive quarter that Ensighten has seen tag volume increase exponentially through its high-performance cloud-based Agile Marketing Platform (AMP). The increase is largely attributed to the significant addition of new enterprise customers and the continued expansion within existing enterprises.
Additionally, Ensighten saw a 141% increase of enterprise customers between June 2012 and June 2013. The company now serves 24% of the Fortune 50, and 30% of the top 20 web retailers as ranked by IRCE. This represents over $30 billion in e-commerce transactions taking place among top brands.
“The wide adoption of Ensighten by the largest global brands in every industry is an amazing validation of our model,” said Josh Manion Founder and CEO at Ensighten. “Not only do our customers make up a who’s who of today’s economy, but enterprise customers are growing their relationship with Ensighten by an average of 98% since their initial engagement, which is an incredible endorsement of the value that our solutions provide to them. Additionally, it’s inspiring to see how quickly our clients adapt and accelerate their use of the Ensighten AMP to expand well beyond the basic use cases of tag management to collect, own, and activate their data in a one-to-one marketing fashion at any scale.”
Ensighten solidified its position as the preferred enterprise data and tag management solution for organizations that require the highest performance and reliability across their digital marketing channels by signing new agreements with: Sony, CA Technologies, Cabela’s, Allianz Australia Ltd., Teleflora, Citibank, GlaxoSmithKline, Briggs & Stratton, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Hudson’s Bay Company, Lord & Taylor and Hotels.com/Expedia.
Second Quarter Highlights Included:
- Over 650 billion digital marketing tags served during the second quarter of 2013, representing a 325% increase year-over-year.
- A 141% increase of enterprise customers from June 2012 June 2013.
- Record employee growth, a 25% increase from the previous quarter. New hires joined in all areas of the business, with the largest number in Engineering and Client Success.
- Key executive positions filled including Fuad Ahmad as CFO and James Niehaus as Vice President of Analytics and Digital Strategy.
- Finalist in the Red Herring Top 100 Award, one of the industry’s more prestigious recognitions, with up to 1,400 candidates from each continent competing each year.
- Established operations in Latin America adding customers that represent 654 domains using the platform.
- Established operations in Australia bringing 966 new customer domains onto the platform.
- Celebrated first year of EMEA operations by winning over 70 new client brands located in Europe, the Middle East and Africa since it established its EMEA HQ in London.
Ensighten, the leader in enterprise data and tag management, boosts marketing agility and eases privacy compliance with the industry’s first Agile Marketing Platform (AMP), built to meet the needs of enterprise marketing organizations. With Ensighten AMP, businesses rapidly execute any marketing initiative, achieve one-to-one marketing and deliver great user experiences. Ensighten’s proprietary data and tag delivery network and patented technology give organizations unmatched ability to deploy any vendor tag on any platform or device, using unlimited deployment conditions, while accelerating page performance. Marketers use Ensighten AMP to collect, own and use their onsite, offsite and offline data. Ensighten AMP processes over a trillion tag requests from 30,000 Web domains across 150 countries, representing more than $30 billion in ecommerce for top brands that include Brooks Brothers, Capital One, Microsoft, Money Supermarket, monster.com, RAC, Sony Electronics, Staples, Symantec, Thomson, United Airlines, and Virgin Australia. Visit us at www.ensighten.com and follow on facebook.com/ensighten and @ensighten.
Media Contact: Michelle Woodside, Ensighten, 650-249-4270, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com